5/17/06
Last night, through a few hours of phone calls and wandering around, I was able to give the phone back to the lady that owned it. I felt really good about myself. I fantasize every minute of the day, and often it's about me doing good deeds and impressing people. Not necessarily girls (though I wouldn't complain), but people in general. I guess my dream is to be well received as a nice guy. What can I say? I'm sensitive. I lie awake at night, thinking about all the things I did terribly that day. Every last thing. From when I botched talking to that cute girl on the bus to when I fumbled the quarter as I gave it to that hobo. Oh, god. I don't want to think about that hobo.
Nothing of note happened today. Tomorrow, though, I'm going shopping with two girls: Maya and Sonum.
Maya is my girlfriend, but she makes it a point to deny it. This makes me grin. I don't know who she's kidding. I have a huge crush on her, and everyone knows it. If she doesn't like me the same way, she sure makes a poor job at convincing people otherwise. I've had her over at my house more times than any other friend this year.
Sonum is a girl I know from my theatre class, and I don't know her that well. Oh, well, I like her just the same.
Anyways, they're taking me shopping, where they will buy me some clothes and cut my hair (don't worry, it'll only be a trim) so that I can become "the perfect guy."
I'm a handsome guy. People have started to notice. Heh. I knew it all along.
The photo enclosed is one I took while I was on the swings. It sums up the lightheaded, happy mood I'm in right now.

<< Home