5/15/07
I am so sorry.
I started up this blog half a year ago, missed a single post, and put it off. After putting it off, I missed more posts. After missing more posts, I gave up. After giving up, I forgot about everything.
But after I suddenly got the urge to start writing one of these "blog" doohickeys, I realized that I already had one, and that I had left it in the gutter for dead. So, I wrapped it in a blanket, took it home, and it has been recovering ever since.
My goal is to post one photo, every single day. I will explain what's going on in my life, and then I'll explain the photo. I am a sucky photographer, and a sucky writer, but I think that the two will compensate for one another, and my underlying wit will leave a touch on my art in such a way that nobody else can duplicate.
In other words, this blog is bad.
But you won't find this kinda bad anywhere else.
I am so sorry.

<< Home